Explore our promoted experiences
- See top Porto attractions in the city’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed historic center
- Learn about Porto’s Roman roots and hear about the Moorish and Castilian invasions
- Pose for photos in front of Porto Cathedral and Clerigos Tower
- Admire the eye-catching Ponte de Dom Luis I–Porto’s iconic iron bridge
Departure & Return
Vímara Peres Statue.
What To Expect
Next, observe old Romanesque walls and the Porto Cathedral. Then, see classic Baroque architecture as you stroll by the Church of Santa Clara, nearby let your eyes soak up vibrant colors of Moorish tiles that decorate building walls.
Continue along Aliados Avenue to Liberdade Square and listen to the chirp of locals. Arrive at the monument to King Peter IV of Portugal, built to honor the king also known as “The Liberator” and first ruler of Brazil.
After enjoying the historic city center, move on to Ponte de Dom Luis I, a modern double-decker bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel’s protege who gave it an Eiffel touch. Gaze out over the Duoro and view the traditional wooden rabelo boats that once were used to transport grapes to the cellars. Promenade along Cais de Gaia, lined with cellars and learn about how Port (fortified wine) is made. After passing markets and shops, finish your Porto walking tour in Ribeira Square where your friendly guide will bid you adieu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved. We recommend comfortable shoes.
- This tour operates in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordantly. The company provides ponchos.
- All customers with reservation must check in 15min prior to the tour start.
- Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bluedragon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend doing this tour when you first arrive so you know the spots you want to return and spend more time in." See review
- "I would recommend this tour as soon as you arrive in Porto so you can then decide your plans for the remainder of your stay." See review
- "After this first acquaintance with the City we can now organize specific visits to musea, restaurants, etc., which the duration of the tour doesn't allow for." See review