2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rather than following a set sightseeing schedule, create you own itinerary on a Porto sightseeing tour by hop-on hop-off bus. Your travel ticket, which lasts for either 24 or 48 hours, grants you access to two tour routes and gives you the freedom to disembark whenever an attraction captures your attention. Plus, on-board commentary means you'll be party to historical and cultural information that you're unlikely to find in the guide book.
- See Porto your way during a hop-on hop-off tour by vintage bus
- An easy way for first-time visitors to orient themselves
- Benefit from on-board commentary that helps to put landmarks into perspective
- Choose to hop off the bus whenever an attractions captures your interest
Saved to wishlist!
Discount Book- Access to Discounts in Leisure & Culture, Eat & Drink, Fado and Shopping
Free entrance & wine tasting at Quinta da Boeira
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop ON Hop OFF: hop on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Present your paper voucher or eletronic voucher at the sale point at Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto Vintage Hop on Hop off?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto Vintage Hop on Hop off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto Vintage Hop on Hop off?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto Vintage Hop on Hop off
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingPortoHop on Hop Off - Northern PortugalHop on Hop Off - BragaHop on Hop Off - Peso Da ReguaCategory