2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The coastal city of Porto offers colonial history, outdoor adventure, and panoramic coastal views, but getting around independently by public transport can be challenging. This three-in-one travel ticket includes two panoramic sightseeing bus tours, a ride on the local tram system, and a trip on the Guindais Funicular—allowing you to see the city from every angle with ease. Explore Porto on one ticket, and enjoy discounts at local monuments, museums, and leisure activities.
- Explore all of Porto on one comprehensive ticket
- Travel by bus, gondola, and tram with ease
- See historic Porto from different angles on each journey
- Includes a discount booklet with savings at Porto attractions and leisure activities
Saved to wishlist!
Access to lines 1, 18 and 22 of the historical STCP trams
Porto Vintage, 2 days ticket
Guindais Funicular ticket
Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
Free entrance & wine tasting at Quinta da Boeira
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Visit to Poças Junior Wine Cellar and Quinta da Boeira
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto Premium 3 in 1: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram Tour and Guindais Funicular?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto Premium 3 in 1: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram Tour and Guindais Funicular?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto Premium 3 in 1: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram Tour and Guindais Funicular?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bus stops clearly marked.You can get on the bus at any stop with a printed voucher with a bar Code.Drviers were very fiendly." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto Premium 3 in 1: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram Tour and Guindais Funicular
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTrolley Tours Tours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPortoHop on Hop Off - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - Northern PortugalAudio Guides - Northern PortugalTrolley Tours - Northern PortugalHop on Hop Off - BragaBus Tours - BragaCity Tours - BragaAudio Guides - BragaTrolley Tours - BragaHop on Hop Off - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaAudio Guides - Peso Da ReguaTrolley Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory