3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Porto’s hilly streets can make a walking or pushbike tour more challenging. Explore the city with ease aboard an electric bike that does all the hard work for you. Join your guide and group for a journey around Porto’s highlights including the Clerigos Tower, Lello Book Store, Sao Bento train station, and the Dom Luis I Bridge.
- An electric bike makes it easy to explore the hilly terrain
- Learn about Porto’s history and culture from your guide
- All necessary e-bike equipment is provided
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers.
Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance
Electric Bike Tour of 3-Hours with live comentary.
General briefing is given before the activity.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
R. de Alexandre Herculano 251 , R. de Alexandre Herculano 251, 4000-054 Porto, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers of 2 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.3meters (4.3 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement. Anyone with this minim characteristics must pay a valid entry.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility for children up to 17 years old upon arrival.
- Not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitate people or to people with prosthesis.
- Traveller must be able to properly ride a bicycle and must be reasonably competent to ride on the road. Customers may be asked to demonstrate that they are competent.
- If travellers are not able to properly ride a bike, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking without any refund or compensation.
- The customer/rider must behave as a good rider, which means he must ensure that the person who is contractually indicated as the rider is legally permitted, and physically and mentally fit enough to ride a bicycle. A transport fee of 50€ will be applied in case of abandonment during the tour.
- The customer/rider must be in good physical condition, i.e. not suffering from any medical diseases or complaints that influence their riding ability.
- Bluedragon reserves the right to judge the capacities and abilities of a customer or rider prior to the use of a bicycle.
- This tour operate in the rain so please check the weather conditions an dress accordantly. The company provides ponchos.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bluedragon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour of Porto Highlights on a Electric Bike - Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour of Porto Highlights on a Electric Bike - Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour of Porto Highlights on a Electric Bike - Guided Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour of Porto Highlights on a Electric Bike - Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Out of the fun doing bike, this is a great way to know more about the city and to get a lot of nice tips or recommandations from the guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour of Porto Highlights on a Electric Bike - Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortoMountain Bike Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalMountain Bike Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaMountain Bike Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory