- A sightseeing boat cruise of Porto’s six bridges
- Admire the rugged hills of Porto an Gaia from the Douro River
- Take advantage of great photo ops
- Feel free to choose your schedule with this open ticket
Departure & Return
Departures from the Ribeira Quay or Estiva Quay both located in Ribeira (Porto). Schedules confirmation not available (open ticket) We kindly advise being on the meeting point about 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Third party services are subject to availability and may change without notice
- The cruise is panoramic and no guide or audio guide service is guaranteed
- There is a minimum of participants for the activity to run
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Started 15 mins late Narration was in Portuguese No one offered audio equipment and no crew member was around to seek the audio equipment Waste of time I will seek a refund from Viator" See review