- A full-day guided sightseeing tour of Santiago de Compostela, departing from Porto
- Immerse in the history of Santiago de Compostela with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the famous Caminho de Santiago pilgrimage route
- See why Santiago de Compostela is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the allure of the tomb of the apostle, Santiago
Departure & Return
We collect you from the Tourist Service/Living Tours located at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 350, Porto - next to Porto - São Bento train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in small groups between 8 and 30 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, the tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc.
- Tour will only depart with the minimum of 4 confirmed passengers.
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc. are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The cathedral of santiago is currently undergoing interior and exterior renovations. Some areas of the cathedral cannot be visited.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "At first the trip seemed like a no-go, because four people are required for this trip." See review