1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Experience the mesmerizing beauty of a live Portuguese fado performance during a 45-minute show in Porto. Absorb the radiant atmosphere of a traditional Portuguese bar and listen to haunting voices sing of love, loss and betrayal. As you enjoy the dexterous strumming of the accompanying guitars, sip emblematic Port wine, locally grown in the vineyards of Porto, for a truly authentic cultural experience.
- 45-minute traditional fado performance in an ambient location in Porto
- Listen to the haunting voices of men and women accompanied by gentle guitar music
- Sip emblematic Port wine during the performance for an authentic cultural experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Av. de Diogo Leite, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fado in Chiado
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fado Show in Porto Cálem Wine Cellars Including Wine Tasting and Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fado Show in Porto Cálem Wine Cellars Including Wine Tasting and Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Fado Show in Porto Cálem Wine Cellars Including Wine Tasting and Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fado Show in Porto Cálem Wine Cellars Including Wine Tasting and Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fado Show in Porto Cálem Wine Cellars Including Wine Tasting and Visit
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaCategory