10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the winemaking region of Douro with a private guide on this full-day tour from Porto. In one day, stop at a few vineyards, where you can sample the region’s wines, take a boat trip down the Douro River, and feast on a delicious wine lunch in a manor. In the village of Favaios, you have the opportunity to learn about Douro traditions and visit a traditional bakery.
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a guide
- See more of the valley than you would on a group tour
- An all-inclusive tour means no hidden expenses
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Wine Lunch, at an 18th century Manor House
Visit and harmonized Port wine tasting, in "Quinta" wine producer
"Chill & Wine" moment
Guided visit and Moscatel wine tasting at the Cooperative Winery of Favaios
Certified private tour guide
All Fees and Taxes
Boat trip in the Douro River
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Oporto, Braga or Guimarães.
Porto Airport pickup available for tours in the same day of arrival (if time flight matches).
Pick-up also available at Porto, Braga and Guimarães Main Train Stations (in Porto both S. Bento and Campanhã).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tours are subject to local traffic, visit schedules and other external factors
- Specific nutritional or dietary food restrictions must be informed in advance
- Infant seats are available on request. Please advise in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley Private Tour - All Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley Private Tour - All Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Douro Valley Private Tour - All Inclusive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley Private Tour - All Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley Private Tour - All Inclusive
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory