9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a full-day food and wine tour through Portugal’s scenic Douro Valley. Avoid the hassle of planning and driving and let your driver-guide chauffeur you between local wineries—where you’ll sample both wine and Port—and an olive oil museum, where you can taste locally-produced almonds, honey, and bread along with regional oils. Experience the winding Douro River on an optional cruise in the picturesque town of Pinhão.
- Escape the city with this full-day food and wine tour to the Douro Valley
- Taste locally-produced delicacies, including wine, Port, and olive oil
- Enjoy the scenic landscape from the window of a comfortable private vehicle
- Upgrade to an optional river cruise in the beautiful town of Pinhão
Saved to wishlist!
3 Wine Estates Visits and Tastings
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boat Cruise Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at costumer accomodation inside Porto City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touch Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley with 3 Different Wineries with Boat Cruise and Lunch (Small Group)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley with 3 Different Wineries with Boat Cruise and Lunch (Small Group)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley with 3 Different Wineries with Boat Cruise and Lunch (Small Group)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley with 3 Different Wineries with Boat Cruise and Lunch (Small Group)
7 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory