9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from hotels in Porto and Gaia center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour runs in small groups between 8 and 25 people
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley: private tour with lunch and wine estate all inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley: private tour with lunch and wine estate all inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Douro Valley: private tour with lunch and wine estate all inclusive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley: private tour with lunch and wine estate all inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley: private tour with lunch and wine estate all inclusive
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Porto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & Tickets