- Choose to meet at the dock or opt for a pickup
- Select from several tour times to suit your schedule
- Learn about the area from your captain
- Enjoy panoramic views of the coast from the boat
Departure & Return
You will find the Commercial Port of Portimão on your right and you should go straight ahead, on the "dirt road" (dead end road). At the end of the road you will find the meeting point (according to the photos). I also send the google maps location pin: https://goo.gl/maps/mPqrn56nnQx4HuB87
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Good for avoiding crowds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mare Nostrum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands