- Discover the secret beaches and coves of the coast on a boat cruise
- See parts of The Algarve coastline that are inaccessible by land
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 11 people
- Choose from several depamrue times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Please look for the ticket office CarvoeiroCaves ® on the beach of Carvoeiro, on the left hand side corridor (when you are facing the sand & sea). PLease be there 30 minutes before the embarque.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For the safety of our customers and employees, the use of a respiratory protection mask is mandatory. Each customer must bring their own mask.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carvoeiro Caves ®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms