1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Fisherman's Beach , R. da Praia 11, 8365-125 Armação de Pêra, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
At the fishermen's beach of Armação de Pêra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tridente Boat Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Benagil Caves - Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Benagil Caves - Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Benagil Caves - Private Boat Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Benagil Caves - Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Benagil Caves - Private Boat Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortimaoShore Excursions - The AlgarveWater Tours - The AlgarvePorts of Call Tours - The AlgarveShore Excursions - AlbufeiraWater Tours - AlbufeiraPorts of Call Tours - AlbufeiraShore Excursions - FaroWater Tours - FaroPorts of Call Tours - FaroCategory