Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A serene sightseeing cruise to multiple caves and beaches is included
- Pack light—snorkeling equipment hire is included
- Explore the impressive beauty of Algar de Benagil cave
- Adrenaline junkies can choose to go cliff-jumping
Departure & Return
O nosso ponto de encontro é um quiosque de madeira de cor Dourada na Praia da Rocha-Marina de Portimão. É o 7º a contar da praia. Está perto de uma escola de surf. Estamos no Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ytDw9Bhg5p82 Referências GPS: Latitude: 37.116170 Longitude: -8.529181
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arctic Seagull - Benagil Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms