- Photos and videos of your SUP experience are included
- Ideal for travelers who can swim but don’t necessarily have SUP experience
- Choose from two timings to suit you—early morning or sunset
- Visit some of the Algarve’s hidden attractions, accessible only by sea
Departure & Return
Welcome to Benagil caves SUP Tour Thanks for booking with us. Once at Praia de Benagil(Benagil Beach) join Bruno at the storages just in front of the snack Bar Benagil Beach bar. Please remind come 30 minutes before the activity starts time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Know how to swim is mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruno Valente - BlueXperiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you've never used a SUP (stand up paddleboard) before, it's much easier than you might think and very easy to learn in just a few minutes." See review