2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Treat yourself to a Tuscan dining experience with lunch and wine at Bottega Torciano in San Gimignano. You'll enjoy foods such as cheese, salami, and lasagna and try several varietals of Tuscan wine, from Chianti Classico to Brunello di Montalcino.
- 4-course lunch features cheese, a soup or pasta, a roast meat dish, and dessert
- Try several different Tuscan wines
- Learn about the distinct winemaking regions in Tuscany
- Sample local olive oils and other food products
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of Tuscan Wines and Oils
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
SP1, 24, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, Italy
1/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 72940P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPoggibonsiFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory