4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an active way of discovering the beautiful Mreznica River and some of its loveliest surrounding scenery on this half-day kayaking tour. Make your way to the departure point in the village of Primislje, get familiar with your gear, and set off in the company of a guide; this tour is accessible for participants of various ages and skill levels. Paddle alongside steep canyon walls, see waterfalls and lush plant life, and enjoy the setting’s tranquility. All necessary equipment is included for your ease.
- Spend a half day in nature on this scenic kayaking tour
- Get an up-close view of the Mreznica River and its scenery
- This beginner-friendly tour makes for an accessible way to explore
- Kayaking equipment and instruction are included for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of necessary equipment
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Primislje road bb, 47240, Mjesto Primišlje, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for the trip cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- You will get a life jacket, a helmet and a paddle, plus long neoprene suit and a rain jacket in case of cold weather. Waterproof containers are available for personal items (camera drinks, etc.). Don’t forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, a T-shirt, water shoes, a towel, sun cream and water. In case of colder weather take a long-sleeved shirt.
- Weather - the summers are typically warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are comfortable for hiking, paddling, and swimming. Rain is always a possibility in Croatia so it is essential to bring adequate rain wear and a jacket in case of inclement weather. In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions we will reschedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the rescheduling is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raftrek Adventure Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayaking at the Mreznica Canyon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayaking at the Mreznica Canyon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayaking at the Mreznica Canyon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlitvice Lakes National ParkKayaking - Central CroatiaKayaking - ZadarKayaking - ZagrebCategory