1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Online customer support during the tour
This tour is now available to book.
This is the safest tour you can book: private, no human contact, you will avoid crowds.
Play offline: you DON'T NEED an internet connection to play this city game
You won't be assisted by a person at the starting point.
Departure & Return
P.za V. Emanuele II, 10, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
The game starts By the state
10/15/2020 - 12/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discoverypisa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa city game: 7 wonders of Pisa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa city game: 7 wonders of Pisa?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa city game: 7 wonders of Pisa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pisa city game: 7 wonders of Pisa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa city game: 7 wonders of Pisa
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 13 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPisaAudio Guides - TuscanyGhost & Vampire Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - LivornoGhost & Vampire Tours - LivornoWalking Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoAudio Guides - San GimignanoGhost & Vampire Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory