2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn the stories behind the masterpieces—and explore an iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site up close—on this walking tour of Pisa. With just a small group for company, you’ll get up close and personal with the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Pisa Baptistery and Cathedral, and other landmarks along the Piazza dei Miracoli. Set off in the afternoon and enjoy the perfect overview of the city’s main attractions.
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to see the sights
- Explore the key landmarks of Pisa’s UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more about the city’s rich history from your guide
- Take photos of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and other popular attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets for Baptistery, Cathedral and Leaning Tower
Departure & Return
56122 Pisa, Province of Pisa, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6693P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPisaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory