Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At the fountain outside Pisa Central Station. Your guide will hold a sign saying Pisa Explorer
The tour ends at the bottom of the Leaning Tower at around 12.15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible - The Leaning Tower has no elevator
- Children under 8 years of age are not admitted to the Leaning Tower
- Bags, backpacks, camera containers and non trasparent water bottles to be left at the locker room
- As the only door of the Leaning Tower functions as both way in and way out, you'll be asked to stand briefly on line before climbing after the security scanning
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVID DI GIACOMO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Very knowledgeable on the history geography and architecture of the place highly recommended, David is brilliant!" See review