9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See marble quarries that Michelangelo once frequented, and venture to the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, on this full-day, private shore excursion. Upon disembarking at Livorno, meet your guide and board your air-conditioned minivan. You’ll drive into the Tuscan countryside en route to the Carrara marble quarries, which are still active today. Then, cross the border into Liguria, and discover Vernazza and Manarola—two scenic villages that are part of the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre.
- Visit the Carrara marble quarries and Cinque Terre, all in one day
- A private shore excursion lets you customize the sightseeing itinerary
- Round-trip transit from the Livorno port via air-conditioned minivan
- Get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre
Saved to wishlist!
Free Wi-Fi on board
Magazines on board
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the pier.
Please let us know the name of your cruise ship and cruise company
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that this day-trip is NOT suggested for people with reduced mobilitiy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Drive You Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carrara marble quarries Cinque Terre PRIVATE TOUR from Livorno port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Carrara marble quarries Cinque Terre PRIVATE TOUR from Livorno port?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carrara marble quarries Cinque Terre PRIVATE TOUR from Livorno port?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carrara marble quarries Cinque Terre PRIVATE TOUR from Livorno port?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Carrara marble quarries Cinque Terre PRIVATE TOUR from Livorno port
2 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPisaShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - LivornoBus Tours - LivornoNature and Wildlife - LivornoPorts of Call Tours - LivornoFull-day Tours - LivornoShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory