8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The tallest and least-summited volcano at Lake Atitlan, Volcan Atitlan offers better views and a more natural experience than its neighbors. Book your hike in advance to guarantee a high-quality guide who takes you through corn fields, coffee plantations, and stretches of wilderness on the way to the summit, sharing facts and insight about the area as you trek.
- Volcan Atitlan hike from Santiago Atitlan
- Safely summit the highest peak at Lake Atitlan—only possible with a guide
- Guide helps you spot local wildlife as you go
- Boxed lunch included to keep you fueled
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off (at your hotel in Santiago Atitlan)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAt your hotel
6:00 AM (Your guide goes to pick you up at your hotel in Santiago Atitlan)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring: 3 litres of water
- Comfortable clothes, hiking boots, rain coat, gloves, scarf, warm jacket, repellent and sunscreen.
- The duration of the hike up and come down are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the rhythm of the hike and the individual.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Hike - Atitlán Volcano
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPanajachelHiking - Western HighlandsHiking - San Pedro La LagunaHiking - AntiguaCategory