4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bike rental (for adults or children) or child seat
Guided bike tour of the Euganean region
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure, in the options that provide it
Traditional Italian life with your local guide
Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
Helmet mandatory for children under 12
Baby bike from 6 to 8 years (1.20-1.35 mt) available
Baby bike from 8 to 12 years (1.35-1.55 mt) available
Seat available for children aged 9 months to 5 years, maximum child weight: 22kg.
Everyting not indicated
Electric bike available (for adults only) on request and with extra charge
Departure & Return
Padua, Province of Padua, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Padua, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Padua, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Padua, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Padua, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPaduaMountain Bike Tours - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - VicenzaMountain Bike Tours - VeniceCategory