10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a feel for desert life in a single outing with this fuss-free private tour from Ouarzazate. Travel comfortably in a private vehicle through the Drâa Valley, stopping at farming villages and towns along the route, and admiring views of the High Atlas Mountains and the lunar-like Zagora Desert. This leaves time for a camel ride, a stroll across the sandy Tinfou dunes, and lunch in Zagora.
- Views of the High Atlas from the scenic Tizi n-Tinifift mountain pass
- Savor traditional Moroccan flavors during lunch in Zagora
- Stop in Tamegroute, a small town known for its old castle and Quranic library
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Ouarzazate hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The listed price does not include a per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect you from your hotel in Ouarzazate at 7:30 am
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Camel ride is not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ouarzazate Unlimited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOuarzazate4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaBus Tours - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaFull-day Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechFull-day Tours - Marrakech4WD Tours - AgadirSporting Events - AgadirBus Tours - AgadirExtreme - AgadirFull-day Tours - AgadirCategory