- Explore the Ounila Valley and Ait Ben Haddou region by quad bike
- Stop at kasbahs, palaces, Berber villages, and more during the tour
- Learn about the history of the region and enjoy a local lunch
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
If you are driving from Marrakech on N9, you will be driving across Tichka Pass. Turn left onto P1506 from N9 (when you see the sign to the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah). Drive about 10km. When you are in the village, pass the minaret on the right. Our office is located 100m on the left of the main road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 7 quads per booking (7 drivers and 7 passengers max)
- If you want to book 3 quads with drivers only and 1 quad with both driver and passenger (5 people total): Select Date -> In Select Travelers Dropdown box, choose 3 travelers, click 'Check Availability' ->: Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver Only' option -> Click 'BACK' button on your browser, choose 1 travelers, click 'Check Availability' -> Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver & Passenger' option -> Click 'Checkout' and follow checkout procedure. In this example, we will give you 4 quads. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF QUADS DO NOT EXCEED 7.
- All drivers must be must be between 18 and 65 years old and have a valid driver license from their country.
- Suggested minimum age of passenger is 10 years old. All drivers must take full responsibility of their passenger. Wearing a helmet is mandatory. Gloves and goggles are provided if necessary.
- All of quad ATV bikes are insured. However, all participants should have driving experience. Participant's travel insurance needs to have coverage of adventurous activities such as quad biking.
- No alcohol is allowed on the day before this tour
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, other serious medical conditions, or during pregnancy
- Please wear comfortable shoes/boots and durable jacket for off-road driving in the strong desert sun and wind
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Desert Wanderer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.