7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the birthplace and hometown of reggae legend Bob Marley during this day trip from Montego Bay. Explore the remote village of Nine Miles, located in St. Ann parish, to see where Bob Marley was born and spent his formative years. See Mt. Zion, where Bob frequently meditated and composed music. Learn about the Rastafarian religion that the musician practiced through informative, engaging commentary from your local guide.
- Discover Nine Miles, Bob Marley's birthplace, on a tour from Montego Bay
- Learn about the life and death of the Rastafarian musician
- Soak up the views of the countryside and mountain peaks
- Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay is included
Saved to wishlist!
Bob Marley's Nine Mile Guided Daytrip from Montego Bay
Admission & Guided Tour of Bob Marley's Nine Mile
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off from Montego Bay Hotels
Transportation by air-conditioned minivan/bus
Entrance Fess & Local Taxes included
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos and other items for sale
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Montego Bay hotels, villas and other accommodations. You are required to contact local supplier at least 24 hours prior to the day of your tour to verify accommodation pick up or central pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child seat available
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- We pickup from most Montego Bay hotels. You must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location if you are staying at other accommodations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bob Marley's Nine Mile Day-Trip with Admission & Guided Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bob Marley's Nine Mile Day-Trip with Admission & Guided Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bob Marley's Nine Mile Day-Trip with Admission & Guided Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bob Marley's Nine Mile Day-Trip with Admission & Guided Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bob Marley's Nine Mile Day-Trip with Admission & Guided Tour from Montego Bay
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMontego BayBus Tours - LuceaHistorical Tours - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyHistorical Tours - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Sam Sharpe Square Tours & TicketsHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue) Tours & TicketsCornwall Beach Tours & TicketsFort Montego Tours & TicketsRocklands Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar Tours & TicketsCroydon Plantation Tours & TicketsMontego Bay Marine Park Tours & TicketsAquasol Theme Park Tours & TicketsDoctor's Cave Beach Tours & TicketsGreenwood Great House Tours & TicketsRastafari Indigenous Village Tours & TicketsAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Tours & TicketsGlistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tours & TicketsGood Hope Estate Tours & Tickets