- Full-day tour of Monaco and Eze
- Enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Mediterranean coast as you travel along the French Riviera
- Explore the medieval village of Eze and tour the Fragonard perfumery
- Visit top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo and the Formula One Grand Prix racetrack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Monaco included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy some free time in picturesque Eze to browse the small shops and galleries. Learn about the art and science of making perfumes with a guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery.
Return to Monaco to continue your tour in this little principality, passing the charming town of La Turbie en route. It's called the 'Terrace of Monaco,' and is home to an ancient Roman monument called the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes) built in the 1st century BC by Emperor Augustus.
Join your guide to watch the Changing of the Guard in front of the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) and on a tour of the town in which the palace sits. It's sometimes called Monaco-Ville, sometimes just The Rock (Le Rocher). Enjoy some free time here to shop, take in the views or stop for lunch (own expense). Check out the great Oceanographic Museum (own expense), or pay your respects at the graves of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier in the Monaco Cathedral (Saint Nicholas Cathedral).
Back in the minivan, drive the city roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix of Monaco, one of the most famous automobile circuits in the world. Stop in Casino Square to see the grandeur of the casino itself and the glamour of its patrons. After exploring Casino Square, you're returned to your Monaco hotel and your full-day tour comes to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A passport is required to enter the Monte-Carlo casino
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Liven Up is an excellent local company but we still would have preferred to have a direct number to our guide." See review