- Visit one of the oldest balsamic vinegar producers of Modena
- The small-group tour allows for an up-close look at all stages of vinegar production
- Sample aged balsamic vinegar, plus food and wine
- The tour is led by a member of the family which has run the vinegar production for seven generations
Departure & Return
Write on google maps Acetaia Cavedoni if you need more information please to write an e mail or call at our mobile phone +393200822214 25km far from Modena city center 40km far from Bologna city center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antica Acetaia Cavedoni Dal 1860
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.