2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Moroccan desert during a sunset camel trek from Merzouga. On this private tour, you'll ride a camel to the dunes of Erg Chebbi and hike to the top of the highest dune for panoramic views across the desert. On the way back to Merzouga, you can stop to admire the village gardens if you wish.
- Private 2-hour camel safari from Merzouga
- Perfect for first-time visitors, couples, and families
- Ride a camel across the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Ascend to a lookout point to watch the sun set over the desert
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Camel Per each Person
Departure & Return
Touz Haci el Bide, Merzouga, Morocco
from this point start Sunset Camel Ride
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Merzouga Dunes
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Camel Ride in Sahara Merzouga Desert Erg Chebbi Dunes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMerzougaHiking - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaWalking Tours - Morocco SaharaPhotography Tours - Morocco SaharaHiking - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedWalking Tours - HassilabiedPhotography Tours - HassilabiedHiking - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazatePhotography Tours - OuarzazateCategory