2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight in desert camp
Camel trek in Merzouga dunes
Local desert guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all clients from any place around Merzouga (including Khamlia and Hassilabiad).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Tours 4x4 - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp
1 day30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMerzougaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaOvernight Tours - Morocco SaharaMulti-day Tours - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedOvernight Tours - HassilabiedMulti-day Tours - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateOvernight Tours - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory