2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight in desert camp
Camel trek in Merzouga dunes
Local desert guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all clients from any place around Merzouga (including Khamlia and Hassilabiad).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Tours 4x4 - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Ride in Merzouga with 1 Night in Desert Camp?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 268888P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMerzougaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaOvernight Tours - Morocco SaharaMulti-day Tours - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Boumalne DadesOvernight Tours - Boumalne DadesMulti-day Tours - Boumalne DadesNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateOvernight Tours - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory