6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Saharan dunes on an overnight camel trek to Erg Chebbi from Merzouga, and sleep beneath the desert stars. Travel to a Bivouac camp on camelback, and sip sweet mint tea in a traditional tent; see the sunset over the dunes, eat a fireside dinner and fall asleep to the haunting sound of Berber drums. Take in the crisp dawn air as you watch a Saharan sunrise, before mounting your camel to leave the dunes.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner and sunset over the Sahara Desert
- Travel across sand dunes on camelback in traditional style
- Small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight in a Bivouac Camp
Water and Tea
Sand boarding (optional)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hassilabied, Merzouga، Hassilabied, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camel Safaries - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days 1 Night Camel Trekking ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days 1 Night Camel Trekking ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days 1 Night Camel Trekking ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days 1 Night Camel Trekking ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days 1 Night Camel Trekking
1 day10 minutes
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMerzouga4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaSafaris - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaWalking Tours - Morocco SaharaHalf-day Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - HassilabiedSporting Events - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedSafaris - HassilabiedExtreme - HassilabiedWalking Tours - HassilabiedHalf-day Tours - Hassilabied4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory