5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Sahara Desert’s dunes, culture, and ruins on a half-day Merzouga 4x4 tour that follows the route used by the Dakar Rally. Traveling by off-road vehicle means you can go farther and see more, stopping along the way to drink tea with a Berber family, stroll through an oasis, then tour Rissani’s landmarks and vibrant market. This day of desert adventures includes a lunch of local cuisine at a Rissani restaurant, as well as pickup and drop-off at hotels in Merzouga.
- Travel through the Sahara Desert in a 4x4
- Visit a Berber tent for tea with a local family
- Try local cuisine in Rissani
- See the ruins of a Medieval desert city
- Pickup and drop-off in Merzouga
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by 4x4vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please Add the Hotel Name or Address to the Booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Merzouga 4X4 Half-Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Merzouga 4X4 Half-Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Merzouga 4X4 Half-Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Merzouga 4X4 Half-Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Merzouga 4X4 Half-Day Tour with Lunch
5 to 7 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeMarketsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMerzouga4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaFood Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaSafaris - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaMarkets - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - HassilabiedFood Tours - HassilabiedSporting Events - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedSafaris - HassilabiedExtreme - HassilabiedMarkets - Hassilabied4WD Tours - OuarzazateFood Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateMarkets - OuarzazateCategory