3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up and drop off from Merzouga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Merzouga Dunes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✅Berber Experience Private Sahara Desert Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during ✅Berber Experience Private Sahara Desert Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✅Berber Experience Private Sahara Desert Day Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✅Berber Experience Private Sahara Desert Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMerzouga4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaHiking - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaSafaris - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaWalking Tours - Morocco SaharaHalf-day Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - HassilabiedSporting Events - HassilabiedHiking - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedSafaris - HassilabiedExtreme - HassilabiedWalking Tours - HassilabiedHalf-day Tours - Hassilabied4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateHiking - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory