16 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the desert on this guided, overnight tour from the village of Merzouga. Climb aboard a camel and travel across the sea of Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Then sleep in a nomad camp in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Listen as music is played on traditional Berber drums. Accommodations, breakfast and dinner around a campfire are included.
- Enjoy an overnight tour in Morocco
- Travel from Merzouga across the Erg Chebbi sand dunes
- Sleep in a nomad desert camp
- Breakfasts and dinners are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Camel trekking in dunes
Sandboarding in dunes
Departure & Return
Merzouga, few meters from the post office، Merzouga 52202, Morocco
Mouhou Apartment, few meters from the post office of Merzouga.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Sahara Desert Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Camel Trekking and Night Camping in Merzouga Desert, Morocco
2 days 10 hours
1 day30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMerzougaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateCategory