15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sleep under the stars without skimping on style or comfort. During this high-end “glamping” excursion, you’ll head to the Sahara Desert in a comfortable 4x4, giving you special access to remote terrain. Experience a luxury take on traditional nomad lifestyles. Dine on a tasty, traditional Berber meal, and sleep in a palatial, hotel-like tent, laid out in plush Moroccan carpets—it even comes with an ensuite bathroom.
- A luxury, “glamping” trip to Erg Chebbi Merzouga
- Venture deep into the Sahara in maximum comfort and luxury for a VIP night under the stars
- Experience traditional nomadic lifestyles: enjoy a savory dinner spread and take part in a drum circle
- Sleep in high-end, carpeted tents with ensuite bathrooms, with a separate restaurant tent for meals
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight AC Tent
Coffee and/or Tea
Local Camel guide
Camel each Person
Sunset & Sunrise
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Entry/Admission - Erg Chebbi Dunes
Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
Entry/Admission - Erg Chebbi
Tips for your Camel Guides
Departure & Return
Ksar Hassi labied، Merzouga 52202, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Merzouga Dunes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMerzougaBus Tours - Morocco SaharaAudio Guides - Morocco SaharaHiking - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaSafaris - Morocco SaharaWalking Tours - Morocco SaharaFull-day Tours - Morocco SaharaBus Tours - HassilabiedAudio Guides - HassilabiedHiking - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedSafaris - HassilabiedWalking Tours - HassilabiedFull-day Tours - HassilabiedBus Tours - OuarzazateAudio Guides - OuarzazateHiking - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory