1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the intensity of the stars in the deep Sahara as you journey by camel to a luxurious desert camp from the town of Merzouga. Savor dinner under the night sky, then watch sunrise from the dunes, before eating breakfast in the comfort of the encampment. Finally, ride back to Merzouga.
- Ride camels into the deep Sahara to spend the night in a luxury camp
- Feast on a delicious dinner accompanied by Berber music or desert silence
- Watch the sun rise from the top of nearby dunes
- Experience the night sky without any light pollution
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Merzouga Post Office Erg chebbi dunes, Merzouga 52202, Morocco
- Merzouga Post Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Camel Trips - Day Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Trips Luxury Camp ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Trips Luxury Camp ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Trips Luxury Camp ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Trips Luxury Camp ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 24638P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMerzougaShore Excursions - Morocco SaharaOvernight Tours - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaPorts of Call Tours - Morocco SaharaFull-day Tours - Morocco SaharaShore Excursions - Boumalne DadesOvernight Tours - Boumalne DadesNature and Wildlife - Boumalne DadesPorts of Call Tours - Boumalne DadesFull-day Tours - Boumalne DadesShore Excursions - OuarzazateOvernight Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazatePorts of Call Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory