18 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Camel ride with camel guide (1 h each way)
Overnight in Luxury tents including shower and toilet
Private pickup and drop off transfers
Sandboarding in the dunes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation in and around Merzouga
Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences also possible
Meeting place if you arrive in Merzouga by rental car, bus or taxi: In front of Riad Madu, Hassilabied - in this case, please send us a What's app message after booking to arrange pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Morocco Travel SARL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Erg Chebbi: Overnight in Luxury Desert Camp with Camel Ride, Meals&Sandboarding?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Erg Chebbi: Overnight in Luxury Desert Camp with Camel Ride, Meals&Sandboarding?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Erg Chebbi: Overnight in Luxury Desert Camp with Camel Ride, Meals&Sandboarding?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Erg Chebbi: Overnight in Luxury Desert Camp with Camel Ride, Meals&Sandboarding?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 33279P76
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMerzouga4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaNight Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaWalking Tours - Morocco SaharaFull-day Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - Boumalne DadesNight Tours - Boumalne DadesSporting Events - Boumalne DadesNature and Wildlife - Boumalne DadesExtreme - Boumalne DadesWalking Tours - Boumalne DadesFull-day Tours - Boumalne Dades4WD Tours - OuarzazateNight Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory