- Full-day private Merzouga dunes and Berber culture tour from Merzouga
- Explore the giant Saharan dunes around Merzouga by private 4x4
- Meet the Ait Khebach peoples and hear their rhythmic desert music
- Be welcomed into a local Berber family tent and learn about their nomadic way of life
- Savor a traditional wood-fired pizza cooked by the family
- Drive to Lake Tamezguida and look for flamingo and other water birds
- Private air-conditioned 4x4 transport, Berber lunch, and Merzouga hotel and camp pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Morocco Travel SARL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands