1 day 1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All is included no extra fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointMerzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point hotel L'homme du desert
5 km Southern Merzouga road Taouz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Quiet Merzouga Desert- Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Trip Day And Night And Overnight Camp With Local Guide, No Extra Fee.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Trip Day And Night And Overnight Camp With Local Guide, No Extra Fee.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Trip Day And Night And Overnight Camp With Local Guide, No Extra Fee.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Trip Day And Night And Overnight Camp With Local Guide, No Extra Fee.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Trip Day And Night And Overnight Camp With Local Guide, No Extra Fee.
1 day 1 hour
1 day30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMerzougaSkip-the-Line Tours - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaAttractions & Museums - Morocco SaharaSkip-the-Line Tours - HassilabiedNature and Wildlife - HassilabiedAttractions & Museums - HassilabiedSkip-the-Line Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateAttractions & Museums - OuarzazateCategory