4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel/riad, airport or any other preferable place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gboo Morocco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days 3 Nights tour from Marrakech end up in Marrakech via Merzouga Desert ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days 3 Nights tour from Marrakech end up in Marrakech via Merzouga Desert ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days 3 Nights tour from Marrakech end up in Marrakech via Merzouga Desert ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days 3 Nights tour from Marrakech end up in Marrakech via Merzouga Desert ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143983P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Coffee & Tea ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMerzouga4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaBus Tours - Morocco SaharaArchaeology Tours - Morocco SaharaMulti-day Tours - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaClassic Car Tours - Morocco SaharaCoffee & Tea Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - Boumalne DadesSporting Events - Boumalne DadesBus Tours - Boumalne DadesArchaeology Tours - Boumalne DadesMulti-day Tours - Boumalne DadesExtreme - Boumalne DadesClassic Car Tours - Boumalne DadesCoffee & Tea Tours - Boumalne Dades4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateArchaeology Tours - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateClassic Car Tours - OuarzazateCoffee & Tea Tours - OuarzazateCategory