1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a private tour of Sotuta de Peon Hacienda, a restoration project where visitors can experience what the massive agave plantation was like in its heyday. Travel back in time as you learn about the transformation from plant to fiber. Doubling as a hotel, Sotuta de Peon features beautifully-manicured grounds, private cenotes, and a fantastic restaurant where you will enjoy a buffet lunch.
- Spend the day relaxing at a restored hacienda
- Private guide exclusively for your group
- Buffet lunch and entrance fee included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round private transportation air conditioning, professional driver, certified guide and parking.
Pick up directly at your hotel in Mérida.
Entrance tickets to group tour of the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón
Water bottles during the tour
Lunch (drinks not included).
Lunch and drinks not specified.
Tip or other services not mentioned in the program as included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your hotel so we can coordinate your pick up.
Your driver will be at the lobby with a sign with the name of the leader.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Yucatán Tour Operator
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Sotuta de Peon Hacieda Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Sotuta de Peon Hacieda Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Sotuta de Peon Hacieda Day Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Sotuta de Peon Hacieda Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Sotuta de Peon Hacieda Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumOvernight Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory