7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Mexico has 35 cities with "magical" designation. Take a private tour of one of them, Izamel, known "the city of the three cultures" due to its Mayan, Colonial, and Mayan traditions. The first thing you will notice is that the entire town—market, buildings, convent, everything—is painted a cheery shade of yellow. Visit the highlights, including a beautiful convent, with your expert guide while you learn more about this enchanting city. After a buffet lunch, head back to Merida.
- Day trip to the colonial town of Izamel
- Private guide for just you and your party
- All entrance fees and buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round private transportation air conditioning, professional driver, certified guide and parking.
Pick up directly at your hotel in Mérida.
Entrance ticket of San Antonio de Padua Convent.
Lunch (drinks not included).
Water service during the tour.
Food and drinks not specified.
Tip or other services not mentioned in the program as included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your hotel so we can coordinate your pick up.
Your driver will be at the lobby with a sign with the name of the leader.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Yucatán Tour Operator
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Magic Town of Izamal Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Magic Town of Izamal Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Magic Town of Izamal Day Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Magic Town of Izamal Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Magic Town of Izamal Day Trip
3 hours 2 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCity Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumCity Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenCity Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory