- 3-hour street food walking tour of Merida
- Stroll with a local guide from Hidalgo Park to the market
- Taste savory Yucatecan dishes such as cochinita pibil
- Learn about cuisine particular to the Yucatan Peninsula
Departure & Return
Entrance of Hotel Caribe. Inner corner of Hidalgo Park, Calle 59 entre Calle 60. Centro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved—comfortable walking shoes are recommend
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Merida Street Food Walking Tour.