Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Beekeeping tour with guide and beekeeping equipment.
Daytime mangrove tour in a small boat in canals within the reserve.
Access to the beach area with palapas, showers and bathrooms.
Personal activities and expenses outside the program.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suited for travelers allergic to bees and mosquitoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Co´ox Mayab
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flavor of Honey & Coconut Eco-Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flavor of Honey & Coconut Eco-Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Flavor of Honey & Coconut Eco-Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flavor of Honey & Coconut Eco-Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Flavor of Honey & Coconut Eco-Tour
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeGondola CruisesEco ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMeridaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanGondola Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumGondola Cruises - TulumEco Tours - TulumWater Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenGondola Cruises - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory
Museo Fernando García Ponce (MACAY Museum) Tours & TicketsPaseo de Montejo Tours & TicketsHacienda Yaxcopoil Tours & TicketsMerida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso) Tours & TicketsPalacio Municipal Tours & TicketsMayapan Tours & TicketsSotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón) Tours & TicketsChacchoben Tours & Tickets