- Visit a New 7 Wonders of the World site — Chichen Itza
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Learn about ancient Mayan history and culture
- Travel between locations in air-conditioned comfort
Departure & Return
Meeting point is the Cathedral of Merida, located in the main square of the city
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No wheelchair acces
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECOEXPEDITIONSMEXICO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well off the beaten tracks of those "highly traveled" and visited places, you'll enjoy the countryside and get a better understanding of how people live outside the hustle and bustle of the big resorts." See review