- Explore the Palais Longchamp and learn about its historical significance
- Tour the Old Port and hear about its transformation from your guide
- Climb the to the basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde for ocean views
- Convenient round-trip transportation from the Marseilles Port Terminal
Departure & Return
Meeting Instructions Upon debarkation, please exit the cruise terminal. You will follow the green line on the ground directing you towards the exit. It is approximately a 10 to 15 minute walk from the cruise ship. Your tour representative will be by the Seaman’s Club holding a sign with "Domitia Tours" written on it. We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 15 minutes before the departure time listed above.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DOMITIA TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The only suggestion: please update the timing, ticket dictated 9am, but the tour actually started at 10:30am." See review