Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrace at 9:00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The boat trip might be cancel and the road to the national park might be close in case of strong wind of bad weather. We are not responsable in case of mini-cruise cancelation ot if the access to the Cape Canaille is not available. Mini cruise fee is not included, extra fee of 16€/pers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour is not bookable for cruise passenger
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.