Are you interested in?
85 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
297 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
117 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Expand your culinary repertoire during this private Moroccan cooking class, which takes place at an organic farm in the countryside outside Marrakech. A chef schools you on Moroccan cooking and culinary traditions, weaving in fascinating facts about spices, ingredients, and kitchen practices while helping you prepare a meal. After, sit down to feast on the dishes you created.
- A private cooking class in a relaxing, rural farm setting
- Get personalized tips and pointers from a chef
- Make and taste Moroccan classics, including breads and tagines
- Hassle-free round-trip transport is included for all travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Moroccan salad ( la Marocain) with Fresh Tomato and fresh green Pepper
Ingredients: • 4 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
LAMB TAJINE WITH PRUNES
chicken tajine with
1 teaspoon ground ginger • 1 teaspoon turmeric • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper • 2 Tbsp olive oil • 1 kg chicken cut into 8 small pieces
Vegetables Tajine Berber couscous
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up the guest from his residence; for that, we need the full address in Marrakech plus local phone
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ATELIER DE CUISINE CHEF TARIK ORTY-CT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Moroccan Cooking Class with chef TARIK ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Moroccan Cooking Class with chef TARIK ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Organic Moroccan Cooking Class with chef TARIK ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Organic Moroccan Cooking Class with chef TARIK ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 78
See all 78
Product code: 13117P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMarrakechCooking Classes - Central MoroccoCooking Classes - AgafayCooking Classes - OuarzazateCategory
Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Medina of MarrakeshTizi-n'Tichka PassPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Les Bains de MarrakechMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Chez AliANIMA Garden