Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the best of Morocco on a 4-day tour from Marrakech to Fez
- Visit many attractions on the way such as Ait Ben Haddou and the Rose Valley
- Spend the night in a tent in the Sahara Desert with a camel ride included
- Enjoy a personalized experience with no more than 6 guests
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Hotel /Riad or the address you will provide in Marrakech
Return DetailsTour ends with drop-off at your Hotel/Riad or other accommodations in Fez
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Dress code is casual. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech desert tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.