3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See more of Morocco outside the city on a 2-night tour from Marrakesh to Ouarzazate, Dades Valley, and the Merzouga dunes. You'll spend the night in a Berber tent or at a luxury camp, and take a 2-hour camel ride across the desert at sunset ending with dinner and live entertainment around a fire. Please note: The last day includes a 10-hour drive back to Marrakesh; if this is too much for you, it is recommended that you book a 4- or 5-day tour, instead.
- Stay one night at a hotel and one night at a desert camp
- Watch the sunset on a camel ride
- Enjoy the chance to see another side of Morroco
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Marrakesh
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer by comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
Visiting Ait Benhaddou Kasbah & Studio of Cinema with Guide
Spending one night in a luxury Traditional Kasbah at Dades Gorge «Xaluca Dades Hotel»
Spending one night in a luxury nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with - private bathroom -
Breakfasts and dinners during your tour.
Camel Ride during sunset and sunrise
Entertainment with local
Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah... Etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels & Riads & Hostels in Marrakech
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Desert Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga With Luxury Accommodations?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga With Luxury Accommodations?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga With Luxury Accommodations?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga With Luxury Accommodations?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga With Luxury Accommodations
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Tizi-n'Tichka PassOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Les Bains de MarrakechANIMA GardenKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Medina of MarrakeshDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Chez AliOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)